Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

You Lookin' For Me?

Just in case you missed my first "Hey, I'm moving!" announcement, you can now find me here:



If you subscribe via email or in a reader, like Google Reader, you may have noticed that a bunch of old posts re-appeared over the weekend. I'm not entirely sure why that happened, but I think it has something to do with the "construction" I've been doing at the new Crave and Create.

 If you're an email subscriber, you should still be receiving updates. If you use a reader, you may need to update your subscription with my new address. You can now sign up for email updates or update your reader from the home page of the new Crave and Create.

Thank you for hanging with me as I continue to work on improving the new site!

No comments:

Post a Comment