Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Rant and (c)Rave

Sheeeesh. What a day. It went something like this.


It's nights like these I plan to cook, but by the time 8:30 rolls around and I've just finished taking care of things at home and prepping for tomorrow, this begins to sound like a perfectly reasonable and delicious dinner.


Carrot sticks, apple slices, and sweet potato chips, with hummus and cottage cheese for dipping.

Only I didn't eat it at my dining table, where I took the picture.

I ate it at my desk, in front of this...


(That's selzer water with Naked Carrot Orange Juice in my glass, by the way.)

and this...


and this.


Yes.

What do I have to say for myself? Yum. That's what.

And this: Get thee to a Trader Joe's, and buy a bag of these sweet potato chips. 


No, buy 3 or 4 bags. Because if you don't get them, I will. Seriously, I'm coming for them. Now.


Who's your favorite Top Chef-testant? Bonus: Pick your Top Chef final four.

I'm liking Tiffany, Ed, and Angelo right now. They'd be in my final four, along with either Kevin or Kelly. Ready for Alex or Amanda to go home anytime now. (Yes, I realize I'm being a hater--obviously, all of these people are amazing chefs.) Really, I'm still in a little bit of denial about Season 6 being over. I miss Jen, Kevin, and the Voltaggio brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment